Arwen's Realm

A Virtual Community
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:59 am

Welcome
Welcome to Arwen's Realm!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Star Citizen - a new forum
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:42 am 
Site Admin

I decided to created a new Star Citizen Forum, located under the Gaming Portal category.

Even though this game won't be released until sometime in 2016, there are already a number of us here who are Backers of Star Citizen, with Alpha and/or Beta access to some of the game modules (like the Hangar Module and Arena Commander). This is expected to be an extremely popular game, and it is so expansive, with so many planned features, that it can be overwhelming at first (just in understanding what this game is all about) . . . so I wanted to get this forum going well before the game is released.

Another reason for me to create a separate Star Citizen forum is that my Star Citizen Journal is the newest section of my website, and it is also now my site's main focus. I've add a bunch there over the past few weeks, and plan on updating it at least once a week (as there is no shortage of thing to cover about this huge game).

Note: I simply move the Star Citizen Thread from the Other Games forum to this new forum, so you will be able to continue your discussions (except for the really old thread that I decided to lock). Plus feel free to start new threads if you want to discuss something specific about Star Citizen.

Also, even if you are not a backer of this game, but are interested in Star Citizen, I would encourage you to check out this new forum and post any questions or comments you may have about this game.

Arwen's Star Citizen Journal

Post subject: Re: Star Citizen - a new forum
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:37 pm 

Very nice, My dad and I got one of the packages. I am not into combat all that much but I would love to explore planets.
Edit. Haha nice you got the same ship I did. 315p

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:18 am 

This is off subject,..but I'm confused as to what forums are still open besides this one?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:35 am 

Your question is confusing as what forums are you referring to? Which ones do you think are closed? On this forum, all Topics are still open. Arwen created a new Topic specific to Star Citizen rather than posting it under the topic "other games" since Arwen now has that game and enough people have it that it deserves it's own Topic.

A forum is this entire site of Arwen's and there are many topics within this forum with their own threads. Sorry if I am not clear on what your question is. Hopefully I answered your question if it is what I think it is. It's just been slow around here until Fallout 4 becomes available which should be within a few months. But other subjects (topics) are all open if you have something to discuss or comment in. From my experience a topic or subject will state it is closed, or locked if you can no longer post in it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:09 am 

I was referring to this page: .portal.php I was looking for a forum for Fallout 3, in order to post a general question but instead,..found musings of closing down and an unused sub-forum for Fallout. I suppose I was just pinging the server to see if anyone was here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:45 am 

Hm the link you posted is this forum..at least when i click on it, i end up here. BTW - Welcome to the Forum!