Arwen's Realm

A Virtual Community
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Arwen's Realm!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Nexus Mod Manager
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 pm 

Just purchased Skyrim, and the only mod manager i can find is the Nexus one. Now am i right in thinking that if i use this, it will take control away from fomm and nvmm and need a re-installation of a lot of mods!? Or can i just use it for Skyrim?
Also on set up Skyrim disabled AA, AF, gave me medium textures, and low on about everything else! Fraps is reading 25-35 fps on these settings. Oblivion i had 4x enhanced AA 4x AF, various texture packs and 140 mods running at the same Fps!
With tweaking am i going to get close to this or am i barking up a tree?

Post subject: Re: Nexus Mod Manager
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 am 

Ok, seeing that no one is responding will fill you in on whats happened so far.
1. Ran Nexus mod manager.Oh! install pages were totally different to screen shots i had viewed at the home page, it automatically searched all my game folders to take control of fallout 3. NV. Oblivion and Skyrim, could not just set it for Skyrim. Or is there a way to do this ? So stopped installation as worried about other Mod managers not working and games!
So used TES Mod Manager instead seems fine so far!
2. Downloaded some mods from Steam Workshop BIG MISTAKE!!! Kept downloading even when i had them already, sometimes had to wait 10 minutes before starting the game. Also the failed to whatever message when playing offline was driving me nuts! So deleted subscribed mods, but still get the stupid message even though i unsubscribed and deleted! How can i rectify? Please.
3. Did a few tweaks as Arwen suggested thank you, though have read conflicting reports on changing FOV. What is the correct procedure?
4. Current set up is Nvidia control panel at default as in let Skyrim decide, which resulted in high textures ( I Have not downloaded official texture pack) Lowered these to medium, AA and AF off, using FXAA which is smoother. All distance sliders are around 2-3. Shadows low, also no tweaks. Only reflect land, Decal medium, Blur low, Object detail medium fade on. Also lowered res from native to 1280x720 16:9 widescreen. Has taken me a while to get these settings as i had done various ini tweaks, and the game was running smoothly. But! had to more or less do a fresh restart as Skyrim kept crashing, more on this later. I am getting fluctuating Fps of 15 to 40, then running at around 28 smoothly with no Ini tweaks. Any suggestions? I want to reduce stuttering, help memory loading and slight visual increase tweaks. Only have 2gb of ram but could use readyboost if this helps? though i have Turbo boost which increases my 256Mb of Vram to 1gb. Which would be better? As i do not think i can have both! Also how do i find out if i have enough memory space left for Skyrim to load its textures? As i think my crashes before is Skyrims poor lack of memory loading, ie entering a building CRASH! Entering a new area CRASH! Also it has been reported that adobe flash player and shockwave crash, big problems with Firefox at the moment and i know Flashplayer is crashing for me, so could be affecting Skyrim. Anyone having similar problems or fixes?
5. I am restarting slowly, saving often, although Steams cloud sync with my saves is a nightmare! Anyone use a good save game manager? Also i would like a Oblivion style viewpoint and camera, mod or ini tweak any suggestions? I have not changed my ini yet after the last fatal crash! lucky i backed up, though my saves were unusable. So i have a blank slate after about 3 days of sorting out, but still concerned about Flash. So any suggestions would be appreciated, as there seems to be so much conflicting information on the Web, and even though Nexus is a great location for mod downloads, some of the information is incorrect and immature. Arwens site is more personal and mature, the information supplied is usually 99% accurate and hopefully will never close.
So to cap it off, why can i not save a complete page from the Nexus for installing information? As i install manually with TES Mod Manager and just download information for the file. As i found many mods on last install were not correctly packed, and hardly any have install instructions included. When i save the Nexus page as a complete web page its not complete! It worked when i modded Oblivion!
I do not make mods, just like to get my games running well and looking good! As i am giving my wooden sloop a refit, similar to what i have
done with Fallout 3, New Vegas and Oblivion i suppose! All these games look and play excellent, but Skyrim is lacking, a console port, hard work, and Steam does not make it easier. Skyrim has convinced me to start making mods because this game can be vastly improved, guess i will have to find the time to learn. Any good guides anyone!!!
Hope everybody has a lovely day, its been a wet summer in Dartmouth, England. Oh well!
Regards Ben.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 pm 
Site Admin

Ben, sorry for not replying much sooner than this, but I have not even have the game installed since my hard drive died in April, so it was just not possible for me to really offer any help.

But, as of today, I finally have Skyrim and all the utilities up am running again. I also spent most of the day updating my Skyrim Journal, and added a bunch of new mods to my Skyrim Mod list.

Please let me know if you still need any help with anything, as I am finally back to where I can offer support for Skyrim again.

Arwen's Star Citizen Journal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:14 am 

Thank you for your reply Arwen, great to hear that your playing Skyrim again, just made my day as i know my Skyrim experience will be increased with your help! Just looked at the new mods you are trying out, blimey! you did not hang around
did you. You have a few mods that i have not heard about, how do you find these little goodies? I spend ages searching and you seem to come up with exactly what i am looking for! So from now on i am not going to bother, and leave all the hard work to you :lol: Have been tracking Climates and have been tempted to install, but will it affect my Fps? Also yesterday invested in 4GB of RAM up from a miserly 2GB, have not noticed much Fps increase but game seems smoother. Now do you think because i tweaked my ini on 2GB settings that i should start afresh ie delete ini and let Skyrim restore.? Hope you have a few ideas. All the best, keep well. Ben.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 am 
Site Admin

Hey Ben,

I put in a LOT of time searching for and testing mods, so I figure that I might as well post my results.

I found that "Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel" reduced my FPS too much (I'm playing on an older PC).
"Realistic Lighting With Customization" also makes changes to the weather . . . without reducing my FPS.

My Operating System is only 32-bit (Vista).
I have 4GB of RAM, so I use a 3Gig Memory Switch batch file to increase the usable amount of memory to 3GB which helps.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 am 

Thanks for info on Climates Arwen will not use it as can not take further Fps hit. Will try your recommendation instead.
Now extremely confused! I replaced my 2 single GB RAM with 2x2 GB RAM paired, checked system information it showed up as 4GB. So am I right in thinking that vista is still only using 2GB RAM, am i missing something? I thought Skyrim if properly updated used 4GB. I know that Vista 32Bit only uses 3 to 3.5 of Ram not full 4GB as it keeps some for itself. How come you are using a 3GB Batch file and what is it? What do i need to do to make sure my laptop and Skyrim is using max Ram?
Many thanks for your help. Regards Ben.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:39 am 

From the microsoft library:

Windows Vista Ultimate - 4 Gb addressed (32 bit), 128 Gb addressed (64 bit)
Windows Vista Enerprise - 4 Gb addressed (32 bit), 128 Gb addressed (64 bit)
Windows Vista Business - 4 Gb addressed (32 bit), 128 Gb addressed (64 bit)
Windows Vista Home Premium - 4 Gb addressed (32 bit), 16 Gb addressed (64 bit)
Windows Vista Home Basic - 4 Gb addressed (32 bit), 8 Gb addressed (64 bit)
Windows Vista Starter - 1 Gb addressed (32 bit), no 64 bit version

Problem is, only half of that memory is available on 32 bit operating systems, as the OS splits it in half, giving half to the computer for use for running applications, while the other half is reserved for internal processes (windows housekeeping). The /3GB switch was originally used for windows 2003 server edition to allow it to address more than 2 Gb of memory, usually as a temporary measure to allow the server to continue to work as long as possible under heavier load before it became necessary to upgrade to a 64 bit OS, as frequently, the computer does not need all 2 Gb for running applications that depend more on calculations than on a need for a lot of stack space. Somebody discovered that the switch also worked on windows xp, tried it, and the boom was started where it became a recommended thing to do, even if the OS was not officially supposed to support it (windows xp and windows vista). The /3GB switch is very much a non standard modification though, as it takes memory away from tasks the computer expects to be able to do in the background, so while it works well a good percentage of the time, it slows the computer markedly under certain circumstances as well. Additionally, since cutting the computer's housekeeping memory back to 1 Gb means it only reserves half the number of system PTE's (essentially handles windows uses for temporary storage space). It also requires that the IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE flag be set, otherwise windows will still only allow the program access to 2 Gb, will use 1 Gb for itself, and will lock out the last 1 Gb. Server administrators were recommended to monitor this process frequently, as changes in useage should be dealt with by changes to the /USERVA switch (which tweaks exactly how much of the extra 1 Gb should be actually available to the applications).

There is also an additional switch called Physical Address Extentions, which allows a 4 Gb operating system to address memory above the 4 Gb space, but the program has to be written to take advantage of this, so it is not commonly seen.

So in English, the switch should not work in vista, but it does. It helps a lot of the time, causes internal errors occasionally, loses the odd bit of data rarely, and has become something of a cult following, as shortly after the switch was discovered to work in non server versions of windows, it became a recommended modification to use for 32 bit versions of windows.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 am 

Thanks for the explanation Xerius, but now i am totally confused.
Never heard of Large Address Aware Flag, Googled it but posts are years old and not helped me understand.
I am using Vista Home Premium 32bit originally 2GB just upgraded to 4GB, my system information shows 4GB. So am i right in thinking that this extra ram is not being used because i have not done the 3GB switch, which i assume i have to enter the following as administrator ( bcdedit/set IncreaseUserVa 3072) after right clicking command prompt in accessories program group at the start menu then restart computer. But do not have a clue about about Large Address Aware Flag, help needed please.
Also if this procedure is possibly slightly detrimental to windows, if i go in a computer store and buy a laptop with 4GB of RAM
do you have to do the same procedure, as i always thought that the more RAM you had the better your computer ran. So why would the in store 4GB RAM computer be stable and faster than my original 2GB upgraded to 4GB! Oh my head hurts!
On a good note, Arwen tried your recommendation of Realistic Lighting, Lanterns, Drop Lit Torches then put The Imaginator
(Great mod, try it) along side, Wow looked fantastic. Only 1 Fps lost! Thank you.
Any help with the Ram problem, ie. step by step guide would be fantastic and appreciated.
Have a great day, all the best. Ben

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:12 am 
Site Admin

Real Lighting is a gem of a mod, and just what I needed, as my old PC's FPS dropped way too much with the other lighting/weather mods.

A really nice mod/utility is Skyrim -Elys- MemInfo by Elys.

It displays your memory and FPS on your HUD.
It can also display your system time (which I like).
The display is toggled on and off by the Scroll Lock key.

Note: you have to edit the program's ini file to enable the clock and other things, and you can also adjust the font size in the ini file.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:20 am 

Arwen you are a star, that link answered a lot of questions. Looking through the comments section i did not feel such a dunce. Did not know that Skyrim was already LAA enabled thought there was some other function i had to perform, did not know that when game was patched to utilize 4GB it made it LAA aware. Even found a LAA program that links to older games exe to boost them, will give it a try later. Just a thought concerning the batch file you do to increase RAM usage, how do you use it. Example, enter the bcdedit code restart computer play Skyrim, stop playing Skyrim change bcedit restart computer so things are back to normal , or have you enabled it for good. Thanks again. Ben.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:17 am 

The extra memory is certainly being used, since your OS can address 4 Gb of system memory. Half of it is simply not available for application use.

When you had 2 Gb of memory, it was the same story. Half of it was reserved by the OS for housekeeping tasks. Now you have twice the memory you used to for running things like Skyrim, and windows has twice the housekeeping memory that it used to use, which means faster processes for anything that uses the extra memory (and Skyrim most certainly does).

The /3GB switch increases the memory available to applications to roughly 3 Gb, while leaving 1 Gb for windows to run internal processes, but it is not a recommended procedure for windows xp or vista, so regrettably, I cannot give advice on how to use it, since I simply do not know what is required for those two OS. I know what has to be added to a start up batch file for Server 2003, and how to monitor it, but I cannot say whether the procedure is the same for home OS, as when I used win xp on my main system, I did not realize the switch was available to that build, and I am not sure I would have used it had I been aware, as anything that introduces even the possibility of system instability would have appalled me. My xp system currently has only 2 Gb, so I cannot even experiment on it to find out how it should be done.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

Ben, I also have Vista Home Premium on my PC.

What the 3Gig memory switch does (at least for Skyrim) is it increase the amount of virtual memory available, which increases your FPS (based on the results I get my PC).

I discovered the 3Gig switch when I was working as a beta tester on MS Flight, as one of the Microsoft developers suggested using it if your PC was using the 32-bit version of Vista, and you had 4 gigs of RAM. It allowed me to increase the graphic settings in Flight, without the loss of any FPS. It also made a big difference in how MS Flightsim X runs on my PC, and it solved my memory issues with Civilization V. And it improved my FPS in Skyrim.

I enable it through 3 batch files, depending on how much memory I want to free up (which depends on what game I want to run).

1.) 3GigsMemory-Default.bat (restores it to my default setting; and contains the following line of code):
bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2048

2.) 3GigsMemory.bat (increases the amount of virtual memory available by 512; and contains the following line of code):
bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2560

3.) 3GigsMemory-Max.bat (increases the amount of virtual memory available by 1024; and contains the following line of code):
bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 3072

#3 works well in MS Flight and FSX . . . and seems to work well in Skyrim for me; but causes Civ and some other games to lock up.

#2 works well in Civ V.

I just switch back and forth, just by running the batch files, and then rebooting my PC.

I usually only increase above the default amount when I'm playing one of the games . . . but I have left #2 enabled for days, without any real issues (but it will slow down some other program, like MS Office; and searches on my PC are slower).

EDIT: Last night I started getting some texture errors for the first time (armor with just a blank texture), I'm not 100% sure that this was caused by the 3Gig memory switch, but it seems likely, so I'm back to using the default bat with Skyrim. My FPS are not quite as good, so I'll have to back off the graphic setting a bit (and not use hi-rez texture mods)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 am 

Thank you both, information has been a great help. Will create some bat files asap, and let you know how i get on.
Just another item :roll: Arwen, on using the Lanterns and Realistic Lights mods, my shadows do not seem correct, faces can be dark and torches do not give off much light. How do yours look? What settings do you use for sun update and shadows?
Many thanks again. Regards Ben.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:20 am 
Site Admin

Ben, see my edited post above (the last line). You may never get that texture glitch, but I do want you to be aware of it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm 

Well good news, your bat files are working excellent Arwen, smooth frame rates not one crash, loading new areas is so quick.
Connected 360 controller that was a first! as could not before, headphones on to see if sound stutters were gone, they were!
RESULT! Gaming heaven! (Yes i know i am just a big kid) I like to test a game at first, mod it, not get too far in, and when i have the set up right i delete all but my first couple of saves and then start afresh. But i got a bit carried away, this game is really starting to hook me, with help from a few mods. Five hours later :o i am riding my horse up through the mountains with three followers on their horses behind me! scroll camera round with 360 controller (Its fantastic for camera control) pan behind and i am viewing a fantastic vista behind all four riders and still controlling my horse easily, bloody fantastic!
Anyway i digress, Arwen sorry to learn about your texture problem, but i had a similar error before 3GB batch file use. I inadvertently installed armor for the wrong base body and ended up with missing textures, just blank spaces! Took me ages to
find the source, so it sounds too similar that i think it may not be your batch file, also have read in various posts that high res texture packs can cause faults. I have none installed, as i think Skyrim looks good enough anyway, and did not want to cripple my Fps. Anyway hope you get it sorted, thanks again. All the best. Ben.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:16 am 

Hi Arwen, just came across something curious. When i use your default batch file, which should be the same default settings as mine, my memory info on Skyrim reads 2136! but if i use bcedit/deletevalue IncreaseUserVa . It reads 2048 the correct settings for my default value! Strange! Any ideas? Hope you are having a good week and that you rectified your Skyrim problems. All the best. Ben.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:54 pm 
Site Admin

Well, I might have set up my default bat incorrectly (as those were just the values I was given). It actually ends up giving me 2089 (at least that is what the hud shows).
I'm guessing that the correct way is what you used (bcedit/deletevalue IncreaseUserVa).

I have Skyrim running great again, back with the 2560 VA setting.
I think the missing texture problem was caused by using the two Bethesda Hi-Res Texture DLC, since my graphics card only has 896MB of memory.
But I discovered a pretty sweet compromise: there's a mod called Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized, that I just added to my mod list. The end result is that I can have better looking textures (than vanilla), but the really hi-res textures in the DLC have been reduced from 2048 to 1024 (vanilla was 512 or less).

Off Topic: I've spent most of my free time this week trying to wrap up a major update to my Fallout NV Realism Tweaks, and I did a bit of local campaigning for the Prez. Tomorrow I'm driving down to the Maine coast to pick up my new sea kayak, so I'm pretty excited about that (I ordered it on March 31st!). We've had so much rain over the past 24 hours that we have flood watches here this evening (our rivers come up pretty fast when the mountain get a lot of rain). I hope you have a good weekend. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:08 am 

Thank you for the link for the Textures Optimized mod Arwen, but the download file is big, the author has put all the textures in one pack. As i am certain my system would only handle the standalone 1024 res textures and will not be using the official texture pack, this is all i need. I live on my boat and use a Doggle for Wi Fi connection, so with the Nexus site having had so many problems with increased traffic due to release of Dawnguard my connection will lock up. Large file downloads are a risk at the moment from Nexus, i can not pause the download as the Nexus site seems to lose the restarting information. As i am paying £10 per 1GB downloaded it ends up being expensive! So any mod i download from Nexus which is large i sit waiting with fingers crossed!
Glad to hear that you have Skyrim sorted, it is really frustrating when you think you have the game sorted, but a few hours later it pops up a error, i seem to spend most of my time backing up!
Found a excellent little mod i just started using called Better Quest Objectives, it gives a more descriptive message to the various quests you are on. It really increases the atmosphere of the game and makes you want to read all the messages, i highly recommend it.

Off Topic: Crikey! That's along time to build a Kayak, i have just rebuilt a 35 foot boat in six weeks for a customer, and it was outside. We have had the wettest year on record so far, some places have had a month of rain in a matter of a few hours. A week ago we had flash floods all over the country, with whole towns cut off. It's due to the Jet Stream which is too far south for this time of year, so storm fronts keep sweeping in from the West. Last night i sat on the stern of my Sloop and watched an amazing lightning storm streaking all around the hills alongside the river Dart, then remembered i had a large metal mast as a lightning conductor so started praying!! :shock:
Was going to sort out my new 3.2m tender, and 8hp engine today.Then take a trip upriver to Dittisham to have lunch and a couple of jars, but its pouring with rain so postponed that. Will mod Skyrim a bit more, and listen to the Olympics on radio 5 live instead. The Olympics have been amazing, the atmosphere around the country has been incredible, have you watched any? I was going to watch the sailing up the coast at Weymouth, but did not have enough free time.
Hope you enjoy your new Kayak, and that Obama gets re elected. Really like the guy, i have to admit i was overcome with emotion when he gave his acceptance speech in front of huge crowds in Washington. I do not like Mitt Romney, would not trust him as far as i could throw him.
Oh! suns come out may change my plans.
All the best. Ben.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:47 pm 
Site Admin

I just discovered a new utility that has really changes my game play in Skyrim.

One of my issues with Skyrim is the fact that I'm playing it on a 5-year-old PC, so it has been a struggle to find a balance between having decent looking graphics and getting decent frame rates. This utility fixed my low FPS issues that I was having when there were a number of NPCs/Creatures nearby, and when I was in the towns during the evening (when the FPS are the lowest for me). It kicks in when your character is moving, and temporarily switches to a lower resolution. I was skeptical at first, but this thing really works! And the way this is done, the resolution changes are pretty much undetectable.

The utility is the HiAlgoBoost FPS Performance Accelerator, and if you are not happy with your FPS, your should give it a try.

=====================================

Ben, I replied to some of your previous post in two other places: "Kayaking" (under Recreation) and "US 2012 Presidential Election" (under News/Debates). If you are willing to repost the other Off-Topic parts to some place more appropriate (like under Off Topic), I will reply there. I'm very interested in what you posted . . . just trying to keep the off topic discussions here to a minimum.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 am 

Thank you for the recommendation Arwen, will try it out and let you know the result. Will reply to your other posts over the weekend when i have more time. All the best. Ben.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:02 am 

Hi Arwen, hope you are having a good weekend. Have tried your boost recommendation but not getting message that it is installed at game start. I am using SKSE only, and no ENB mods. As i am using the same lighting as you with no Dll exe, can not fathom out why this is not working. Did you have to make any changes to get it to work?
Regards. Ben.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

I didn't do anything special Ben . . . just copied the contents of the archive into my Skyrim game folder.

Here a link to the utility's FAQ: http://www.hialgo.com/SkyrimFAQ.htm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 am 

Arwen, thank you for link to help page. Have checked boost log file and found that it is not loading the Dll exe, and trying to load a Dll exe from the windows system. As i seem to have a few Dll exe in windows system it will take a long time to find which one is causing the problem. So i may have to abandon using the boost mod as i do not want to damage the windows system.
Would you be able to do me a favor, have tried downloading the Textures optimized mod, but it was corrupted. I only need the 1024 textures nothing else. If you would be willing to zip the textures and email them to me, i would be extremely grateful. Please let me know if you can, thanks again for all your help. Regards Ben.
Off Topic. Have left you a message in recreation. All the best, hope you have a good week.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:23 am 

Bengrumpy, let's try this one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20801

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:42 am 

Thank you for the link MaxJanot, sorry so late in replying have been working too much. Concerning your suggestion, as i have a doggle to download from Nexus it would just be too long, and risky to download all of the required files. Also i know my laptop would not handle all the texture mods, my fps is near borderline as it is. This is why i just needed the single package of 1024 res textures from Arwen. Thanks again anyway. Ben.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 am 

Hi Arwen hope everything is good. Just noticed that you are now using Better Quest Objectives, and thought i better give you a heads up. I have been using this mod for a while now, and have just found out it has many errors. Quests i have completed have come back, and it is not compatible with the latest unofficial patch. It has missing parameters and will break quests, so i have deactivated it until it is hopefully updated.
Also just wondering if you read my request a few items up concerning the texture pack, and your advice needed in recreation.
Thank you again for all your help. All the best. Ben.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 am 

This might be obvious for most but i need to ask anyway since i have confronted this problem many times.
Its about editing ini's files.You must understand one thing.I appreciate all help and effort you put in any guide you made so far i really do.However i have found a thing that might look a bit missleading.Whenever tweakin is touching ini's files one guide speaks about only one of each ini's.Its about Vertical Synchronization. I want to turn it off.Arwen guide speaks about Pref.ini while geforce guide (which Arwen pointed to as well,yes i have GeForce) speaks about ini's im MyGames folder.

For example i had the same problem with DarnUi for Fallout.Guides pointed to one or two ini's and it didnt work for me.I had to edit all three ini's for DarnUi to work.Do i have to do exactly the same in this case since all three of them have display in it?

EDIT:
Weird...bAlwaysRunByDefault is under [CONTROLS] not [DISPLAY] at least in my Pref.ini
EDIT 2:Fixed my Drivers as well...silly me